日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 初中英語 > 初中英語 > 初中英語河北教育出版社 > 初中英語河北教育出版社九年級(下) > 正文

UNIT 3 Pardon Me! Lesson 23 Supper with the Bradshaws

編輯:hoy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

UNIT 3 Pardon Me!
第三單元 原諒我!
Lesson 23: Supper with the Bradshaws
第23課: 和布萊特肖一家共進晚餐
To:jenny@compmail.caFrom:Li-Ming@net.cn
至:jenny@compmail.ca來自:Li-Ming@net.cn
Subject: Peppermints Date: 11/04 4:22 PM
主題:薄荷糖 日期: 4月11日下午4:22
Dear Jenny,
親愛的珍妮:
We just came home from the airport.
我們剛剛從機場回來。
Bruce and his father have left.
布魯斯和他的父親走了。
They had a wonderful visit here.
他們在這里游玩得很愉快。
It was great to meet Bruce face to face,after having written to him for so long.
給他寫信這么長時間了,能當面見到布魯斯,這很不錯。
But he and his father sometimes had trouble with Chinese customs and culture.
但是他和他的父親有時在中國風俗和文化上有麻煩。
They tried to be polite,but sometimes they made mistakes.
他們試圖表現禮貌,但是他們有時會犯錯誤。
Last night,my parents invited them to a restaurant for supper.
昨晚,我父母邀請他們到餐館吃晚飯。
While we ate,Bruce and his father praised most of the food.
在我們吃飯時,布魯斯和他父親稱贊了大部分的飯菜。
But,when my father tried to give Mr.Bradshaw some duck's feet,
但是當我父親試圖給布萊特肖先生一些鴨掌時,
Mr.Bradshaw said,"No,thank you!I don't like duck's feet."
布萊特肖先生卻說:“不,謝謝!我不喜歡吃鴨掌。”
My parents were both surprised,of course.
當然,我的父母都很吃驚。
In China,it's polite to try every food on the table.
在中國,嘗嘗桌上的每道飯菜是禮貌的。
I explained to my father,in Chinese,that Western customs are different.
我用漢語給我父親解釋西方的習俗是不同的。
People can say "no,thank you" without being rude 人們可以說:
“不,謝謝”,并非是不禮貌的,
and that Western people never eat duck's feet!
西方人是從不吃鴨掌的!
At the end of the meal,Mr.Bradshaw opened a box of peppermint candies.
在要吃完飯的時候,布萊特肖先生打開了一盒薄荷糖。
Do you remember,Jenny,when I tried peppermint in Canada?
珍妮,你記得嗎,我在加拿大嘗薄荷時?
I hated it!Mr.Bradshaw passed the box to everyone.
我很不喜歡!布萊特肖先生把盒子遞給每一個人。
I certainly wondered what my parents would do.
我當然好奇我的父母會怎么做。
They each took a peppermint,and ate it.
他們每個人拿了一塊薄荷糖,并吃了它。
They smiled,and thanked Mr.Bradshaw.
他們笑了笑并謝謝布萊特肖先生。
Then they both looked at me.
然后他們都朝我看。
So I had to eat one,too!
所以我不得不也吃了一塊!
In good Chinese tradition,I told him that I enjoyed it.
按中國的傳統,我告訴他我很喜歡。
At the airport today,Mr.Bradshaw gave us a big box of peppermints as a gift.
今天在機場時,布萊特肖先生給了我們一大盒薄荷糖作為禮物。
I don't know what we'll do with them!
我不知道我們該如何處置!
Bye for now,Li Ming
再見, 李明
Do you like peppermints?
你喜歡吃薄荷糖嗎?
Maybe I'll give these peppermints to you!
或許我可以把這些薄荷糖送給你!
LET'S DO IT!
做一做!
You are a guest at a dinner but you feel very uncomfortable.
你是一個宴會的客人,可你覺得非常不舒服。
What's wrong?Is it the food or the drinks?
怎么了?是食物還是飲料的問題?
Is it the table manners of the people eating with you?
是與你進餐的人的餐桌禮儀的問題嗎?
Write a diary entry,an e-mail or a letter about the dinner.
寫一篇關于那次宴會的日記,電子郵件或一封信。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
entry ['entri]

想一想再看

n. 進入,入口,登記,條目

 
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原諒,赦免
vt. 寬恕,原諒

聯想記憶
diary ['daiəri]

想一想再看

n. 日記,日記簿

 
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗魯的,無禮的
adj. 粗糙

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 欺辱尤娜| 熊欣欣个人资料| 在线播放www| 泡在我家的辣妹第二季动漫在线观看| 补铁最好水果第一名| 斯维特拜克之歌| 铃芽之旅豆瓣| 新闻天天看| 来自地狱| 梁洪硕| 阿星| 祝福语生日| 娄际成| 宗利群| 南来北往分集剧情| 月亮电影| 来生缘吉他谱c调| 在线播放你懂| 忘记年龄,讨好自己,用自己喜欢的方式生活| 弦月梦影| 孙家栋的天路 电视剧| 瑜伽焰口全集 简体字| 永濑佳子| 大班生字表| 余男狂怒| 蜂鸟电视剧演员表| 涩谷天马| 氨基丁酸正品排名第一名| 澳门风云3演员表| 北京卫视节目表今天| 桥梁工程师职称论文| 拔萝卜电影| 香港之夜在线观看免费版香港电影 | 极度俏郎君 电视剧| 黑玫瑰演员表| 事业编面试题库及答案| 在线免费电影网站| 首映式| 高一英语必修一| 池田夏希| 紫依|