Here it is, Mr Bradley, all over the front page of every paper in Rome.
你看!羅馬每份報紙的頭條。
All right, I overslept. It can happen to anybody.
我睡過頭,人誰無過?
If you ever got up and read a morning paper.
若你起床后有看早報。
you might discover little news events, little items of general interest.
就會發現這些大眾關注的小新聞。
that might stop you getting immersed in such a gold-plated.
而不會跟我扯這種荒天下之大謬。
triple-decked, star-spangled lie as you have just told me.
令人笑掉大牙的謊話!
If I were you I'd try some other business, like mattress testing!
你該考慮轉行做床褥測試員。
Is this the princess? Yes, Mr Bradley.
這就是公主?沒錯。
It isn't Annie Oakley, Dorothy Lamour or Madame Chiang Kai-Shek.
不是奧莉、娜摩或蔣介石夫人。
Take a good look. You might interview her again some day.
看清楚,也許你再有機會訪問她。
Am I fired?
我被炒魷了?
No. When I want to fire you, you won't have to ask.
不,若我要炒你,不用你問我。
You'll know you're fired.
你自會知道已經被炒。
The man's mad.
那傢伙是瘋的。
Giovanni, it's Joe Bradley.
老吉,是阿祖。
Now listen carefully.
現在你聽清楚。
Hurry up to my place and see if there's somebody there, asleep.
快去我的房間看有沒有人在睡覺。
Aha. Si, Mr Joe.
明白了,沒問題。
I look, you wait.
我去看看,你等一下。