Yes, a gun, a knife, anything.
用槍、用刀,什么都好。
But nobody goes in and nobody goes out.
但別讓任何人進出我的房間。
OK.
好的。
You still here?
你還在這里?
What would a real interview with this dame be worth?
跟這女人做的訪問值多少錢?
Are you referring to Her Highness? - I'm not referring to Annie Oakley.
你指公主?我不是指奧莉。
How much? What do you care?
多少錢?問來干嘛?
You've got no chance. If I did, how much?
你沒機會, 若有,多少錢?
Just a plain talk on world conditions might be worth 250.
跟她談世界局勢值二百五十元。
Her views on clothes, a lot more.
跟她談時裝會更值錢。
Maybe 1,000. Dollars?
也許一千元,美元?
I'm talking about her views on everything.
我是指她對任何事情的看法。
The private and secret longings of a princess.
公主心事大揭秘。
Her innermost thoughts, as revealed to your own correspondent.
盡訴她內(nèi)心的想法、渴望。
in a private, personal, exclusive interview.
一切盡在這個私人的獨家專訪中。