Hi, Joe.
你好,阿祖。
Morning, Joe. Hello, honey.
早安,阿祖,你好。
Mr Hennessy has been looking for you.
老韓一直問你去了哪里。
Uh-oh.
糟了。
Thanks a lot, hon.
謝謝,甜心。
Come in.
進來。
Looking for me? Just coming to work?
找我嗎?剛回來上班?
Who, me? We start at 8.30 in this office.
我?報館八點半開工。
We pick up our assignments. I got mine last night.
我們要采訪,昨晚完成采訪。
What assignment was that? The princess, 11.45.
哪宗新聞? 公主記者會。
You've already been to the interview?
你已出席過記者會?
Sure, I just got back.
當然,我剛回來。
Well, well. All my apologies. It's all right.
那我怪錯你了,不打緊。
Interesting. No, just routine.
真有趣,不,一般采訪。
Did she answer all the questions on the list?
她答了你所有的問題?
Of course. I've got 'em right here somewhere.
當然了,答案就在這里。
Don't disturb yourself, I have a copy here.
不用麻煩你了,我有一份副本。
How did Her Highness react to the idea of a European Federation?
公主對歐洲聯盟有何看法?
She thought it was just fine. She did?
她覺得這挺不錯,是嗎?
She thought there'd be two effects. Two?
她說有兩種影響,兩種?
The direct and the indirect. Remarkable.
直接和間接的,真好。
Naturally, she thought that the indirect would not be as direct as the direct.
當然她認為間接影響沒那么直接。