UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry
第一單元 你可以寫詩
You Will Learn Functions
你將學到 功能
Making Suggestions
提意見
Grammar
語法
Infinitives
不定式
Structures
結構
Learn/know ...by heart
牢記……
a set number of
一定數量的
in the middle of
在……的中間
both ...and ...
……和……兩者都
Lesson 1: Poetry,Please
第1課:作詩吧
THINK ABOUT IT!Have you written a poem in Chinese?
想一想! 你用漢語寫過詩嗎?
Is it hard?Why or why not?
難嗎?為什么難或為什么不難?
What kind of poetry do you like best?
你最喜歡什么類型的詩?
What kind of poetry is Jenny going to write?
珍妮要寫什么類型的詩?
Why?Just Say it!
為什么?說一說
Have you written your poem yet,Brian?
布萊恩,你寫完你的詩了嗎?
I've just started it.
我剛剛開始寫!
I'll finish it at home tonight.
今天晚上我會在家里完成。
What about you,Jenny?
你呢,珍妮?
Have you written yours?
你的寫完了嗎?
No,I haven't decided what to write about.
沒有,我還沒想好寫什么。
You love nature.
你喜歡自然。
Maybe you could write a description of your favourite place.
也許你可以寫一首關于你喜歡的地方的詩歌。
You could express the way you feel about it.
你可以表達你的感受。
That's a good idea,Brian!
好主意,布萊恩!
That's what I did in my poem.
這就是我在我的詩歌里面寫的東西:
I described something I love.
我描述了我喜歡的東西。
Would you like to hear my poem?
你想聽一聽我的詩嗎?
Have you finished already?
你已經完成了嗎?
Yes!It was easy!
是的!太簡單了!
We'd love to hear your poem,Danny.
我們想聽一聽你的詩,丹尼。
Do you really want to hear it?
你們真的想聽嗎?
Yes.Are you sure?
是的。你們確定聽嗎?
Just read it,Danny!
讀吧,丹尼!
No,I'm not going to read it.
不,我不準備讀。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
I know it by heart.
我在背下來就好。
I don't need to read it.Danny!
不需要讀出來。丹尼!
Well,then,JUST SAY IT!!
好了,那讀吧!!
I'd love to.
我愿意讀。
You don't need to shout.
你們不要嚷。
The Donut
面包圈
Looks like the surprised,pleased circle of my mouth.
看起來像吃驚時,愉快時的嘴形。
Oh!Smells like waking up in the morning,slowly,from a dream.
哦!聞起來像清晨緩緩從睡夢中醒來時的香甜。
Sounds like my stomach,
聽起來像我的肚子,
making hungry noises.
饑餓時發出咕咕的叫聲。
Feels like happiness,
摸上去感覺很幸福,
so wonderful that I close my eyes.
那感覺如此奇妙,使我閉上雙眼。
Tastes so good,
嘗起來很美味,
even my teeth want to smile.
就連我的牙齒也想微笑!
The road continues beyond the village and up into the hills.
這條路延伸到村莊,盤旋至小山上。
Could you write a poem about this photo?
你能寫一首關于這張照片的詩嗎?
LET'S DO IT!
做一做!
Discuss this question with a partner:
跟搭檔一起討論這個問題:
which is more difficult to understand,English poetry or Chinese poetry?
英語詩與漢語詩哪個更難懂?
You may begin with one of these phrases:
你可以以這些短語開頭:
Chinese/English poetry is harder/easier,because ...
漢語/英語詩更難/容易,因為……
I prefer Chinese/English poetry,because ...
我更喜歡漢語/英語詩,因為……
n. 搭檔,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合