UNIT 3 Amazing Animals
第三單元 令人驚異的動物
Lesson 20: Stand So Still
第20課: 站著一動不動
I'm at the zoo watching all the animals, I want to make friends with one today.
我正在動物園看所有的動物,今天我想和動物交個朋友。
Throw some food to the ducks by the water, Stand so still while they waddle my way.
在水邊給鴨子扔了一些食物,當它們沿著我的路蹣跚而過時我站著一動不動。
I'm at the zoo watching all the animals, I want to make friends with one today.
我正在動物園看所有的動物,今天我想和動物交個朋友。
Toss a fish to the seal in his pool, Stand so still while it swims my way.
在池塘里投一條魚給海豹,當它從沿著我的路游過時我站著一動不動。
I'm at the zoo watching all the animals, I want to make friends with one today.
我正在動物園看所有的動物,今天我想和動物交個朋友。
Hold some grass toward the camel, Stand so still as it walks my way.
拿一些草給駱駝,當它從我身邊走過時我站著一動不動。
Stand so still as it walks my way.
站著一動不動,因為它沿著我的路走過。
When we go to the zoo, I want to make friends with an animal.
當我們去動物園時,我想和動物交個朋友。
How do you make friends with an animal, Brian?
你如何和動物交朋友呢,布賴恩?
Well, you can stand very still and try to give the animal some food.
嗯,你可以站著不動,試著給那動物一些食物。
Why do you stand still?
為什么你站著不動?
Because animals fear people. They're shy.
因為動物怕人。它們很害羞。
I don't like to stand still.
我不喜歡站著不動。
I like to jump and run!
我喜歡跳和跑!
I want an animal friend that likes to jump and run, too.
我想要一個既喜歡跳又喜歡跑的動物朋友。
Maybe I'll make friends with a bear.
也許我會和熊交朋友。
But bears are fierce!
但是熊很兇!
Right! They aren't shy!
對!它們不害羞!
I won't have to stand still!
我不必站著不動了!
No, you'll have to run away!
是的,你得逃跑!
I won't run away.
我不會逃跑的!
I'm not scared of bears!
我不怕熊!
LET'S DO IT!
做一做!
Talk with a partner about how people can make friends with animals in the zoo.
和一個搭檔談論在動物園里人們怎樣跟動物交朋友。
Is it a good idea to give food to the animals?
給動物們食物是一個好方法么?
Try using this phrase: "Giving zoo animals food is/isn't a good idea, because ______."
試試用這個短語:“Giving zoo animals food is/isn't a good idea, because ______. ”
n. 短語,習語,個人風格,樂句
vt. 措詞