UNIT 3 Amazing Animals
第三單元 令人驚異的動物
Lesson 22: April Fools'
第22課: 愚人節
THINK ABOUT IT!When is April Fools'Day?
What do people do on that day?
How do Jenny and Brian trick Danny?
Today is April first.
今天是四月一日。
Do you know what that means, Brian?
你知道那意味著什么嗎,布賴恩?
It's April Fools' Day! Yes, I know.
是愚人節!是的,我知道。
I love April Fools'!
我喜歡愚人節!
Let's play a joke on someone today.
我們今天來開某個人的玩笑吧。
How about Danny?
丹尼怎么樣?
Let's tell Danny that the bear got out of the zoo.
我們來告訴丹尼熊跑出了動物園。
Let's say that the bear has come to our neighbourhood!
我們說熊已經來到了我們家的附近!
There's Danny now.
現在丹尼來了。
Let's see what he does.
我們看看他在干什么。
Hi, Danny! Did you hear the news?
你好,丹尼! 你聽到那條新聞了嗎?
The bear woke up. He got out of the zoo!
熊醒了。它跑出了動物園!
We heard it on the radio.
我們在廣播里聽到的。
His cage was open.
他的籠子開了。
Now he's in our neighbourhood!
現在他在我們家附近!
The man on the radio said that the bear looked hungry.
廣播里的人說那熊看上去很餓。
Why would the bear come here?
為什么熊來這兒?
What does he want?
他想要什么?
Remember what you said on Saturday, Danny?
記得你周六說過什么嗎,丹尼?
You told the bear to wake up.
你告訴熊讓它醒來。
You said you would give him donuts.
你說你會給它油炸圈餅。
I think you have a new pet, Danny.
我認為你會有一只新寵物,丹尼。
You have a pet bear!
你會有一只寵物熊!
But I don't have any donuts today.
但是我今天沒有油炸圈餅。
He will be mad! Maybe he will eat me!
他會發瘋的!可能他會吃我!
Run, everyone! There's a fierce bear coming!
大家跑啊!一只兇猛的熊就要來了!
Protect yourselves!
保護好你們自己!
Hey! Wait a minute!
嘿!等等!
Why are you laughing?
為什么你們在笑?
You're joking, aren't you?
你們在開玩笑,是吧?
We tricked you, Danny!
我們騙你呢,丹尼!
April Fools'!
愚人節快樂!
LET'S DO IT!
做一做!
Talk with a partner about these questions:
和你的搭檔討論這些問題。
What do you think of the idea of April Fools' Day?
你認為愚人節的想法怎么樣?
Have you ever played a trick on somebody?
你曾經戲弄過某人么?
Share a trick with your partner.
和你的搭檔分享一個惡作劇。
What do you think "white lie"means?
你認為“white lie”是什么意思?