Bet five hundred.Five hundred. How many?
賭五百,我跟,多少張牌?
One.
一張。
I'll take one.Three.
我要一張,三張。
Four.
四張。
Two for Papa.
莊家要兩張。
500 more.Without looking.
再下注五百,我照跟。
500,and I'll raise you 1,000.
我跟,還大你一千。
Two pairs.I've got three shy little sevens.
兩對牌,我有三張七點。
A nervous straight. Come home, you fools.
同花順,我贏光你們的。
Look at that, 6,500. Not bad, that's ten bucks.
6500里拉,不太差,即是10美元
One more round and I'm gonna throw you gents right out in the snow.
再來一局,你們就要清袋了。
I gotta get up early.
明天我要早起。
A date with Her Highness, who'll graciously pose for some pictures.
約見了公主,她會擺甫士拍照。
What do you mean early? My personal invitation says 11.45.
早起?我的請柬說是11點45分。
Could it be because you're ahead?
你贏了錢就想走?
It could.Works out fine for me.
有可能,我無所謂。
This is my last 5,000 and you hyenas are not gonna get it.
我只剩五千里拉,你們休想得到。
Thanks, Irving. See you at Ann's in the morning.
謝謝艾榮,明天在記者會見。
Ciao, Joe.Stay sober.
再見,阿祖,保持清醒。
All right, a little seven-card stud.
好了,再來一局。
So happy.
真開心。
How are you this evening?
你好嗎?
Hey, hey.
小心。
Wake up.Thank you very much.
醒來,謝謝。
Wake up.No, thank you.
醒來,不,謝了。
Charmed.
幸會。
Charmed too.
幸會。
You may sit down.
你可以坐下了。
You'd better sit up, or you'll get picked up by the police.
你快起來,否則警察會抓你。
Police? Yes.
警察?是的。
2.15 and back here to change.
2點15分回來更衣。
You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
沒酒量的人就不該喝酒。
"If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice" ,
“我死后還會聽見你的聲音”。
"beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice."
“我在墓中的靈魂依然歡欣”。
Do you know that poem?
你聽過這首詩嗎?
Whadda ya know?
真有意思。
You're well read, well dressed.
你學識好,衣著光鮮。
snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
卻在街頭打盹,你有何解釋?
What the world needs.
世界需要的。
is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and.
是給友善正直的青年人回報。