Thank you.
謝謝。
10.55, the new Foundling Home for orphans.
10點55分,新的孤兒院建造。
Laying of cornerstone, same speech as last Monday.
奠基儀式,跟上周同一篇演辭。
Trade relations. Yes.
貿易關系,對。
For the orphans? - Oh no, the other one.
孤兒院?不,另一篇。
Youth and progress. Precisely.
青年與進步,對了。
11.45, back here to rest.
11點45分回來休息。
No, that's wrong. 11.45, conference here with the press.
錯了,11點45分回來開記者會。
Sweetness and decency.
友善與正直。
One o'clock sharp, lunch with foreign ministry.
一點整跟外國部長吃午餐。
You'll wear white lace and carry a bouquet.
你會穿花邊裙和戴一個。
of very small pink roses.
小的粉紅玫瑰花束。
3.05, presentation of a plaque. Thank you.
3點5分,獲贈牌匾,謝謝!
4.10, review special guard of police. No, thank you.
4點10分檢閱特警,不,謝了。
4.45, back here to change... How do you do? Charmed.
4點45分回來更衣,幸會。
Stop!
住口!
Stop, stop!
住口!
- It's all right, dear, it didn't spill. - I don't care if it spilled or not.
沒關系,沒打翻牛奶,我不管。
My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven.
你不舒服,我找班諾醫生來。
I don't want him. Please let me die in peace.
我不要見他,讓我死掉好了。
You're not dying.Leave me!
你不會死的,別煩著我!
It's nerves. Control yourself, Ann.
是情緒問題,你要自控。
Your Highness!
公主殿下!