I hate this nightgown.
我討厭這條睡袍。
I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.
我討厭我所有的睡袍和內衣。
My dear, you have lovely things. - But I'm not 200 years old.
你的衣服很漂亮,但我不是老太婆。
Why can't I sleep in pyjamas? - Pyjamas!
為何我不能穿睡衣? 睡衣?
Just the top part.
只是上衣就好。
Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on?
你可知道有些人愛裸睡?
I rejoice to say I did not.
我樂意告訴你我不知道。
Listen.
聽好。
Oh, and your slippers.
你的拖鞋。
Please put on your slippers and come away from the window.
快穿上拖鞋,遠離窗邊。
Your milk and crackers. - Everything we do is so wholesome.
牛奶和餅干 一切都這么刻板。
They'll help you to sleep.
這些有助你入睡。
I'm too tired to sleep. I shan't sleep a wink.
我太累了,無法入睡。
Now, my dear, if you don't mind, tomorrow's schedule.
公主,現在說一下明天的時間表。
if that's your preferred pronunciation, both are correct.
或是行程表,兩者都是一樣。
8.30, breakfast with the embassy staff.
八點半跟大使館人員吃早餐。
9 o'clock, leave for the Polinari Automotive Works.
九點參觀寶蓮萊尼車廠。
to be presented with a small car.
你會獲贈一部小汽車。
Thank you. - Which you won't accept.
謝謝!你不會收禮物。
No, thank you. - 10.35.
不,謝了!10點35分。
inspect agriculture organisation, who'll present you with an olive tree.
視察農業組織,他們會送橄欖樹。
No, thank you. - Which you will accept.
不,謝了!你會收下這禮物。