I'll get Doctor Bannochhoven.It's no use.
我去找班諾醫生,沒用的。
I'll be dead before he gets here.
他來之前,我已經死掉了。
She's asleep. She was in hysterics 3 minutes ago.
她睡著了,剛才她還歇斯底里。
Are you asleep, ma'am? No.
你睡著了嗎?不。
I'll only disturb Your Royal Highness a moment.
我只會打擾公主殿下一會兒。
I'm very ashamed, Doctor. Suddenly I was crying.
我很羞家,突然哭起來。
To cry is perfectly normal.
哭是完全正常的。
It's important she be calm and relaxed for the press conference.
她要在記者會上保持冷靜輕松。
Don't worry, Doctor, I'll be calm and relaxed.
放心,醫生,我會冷靜輕松。
I'll bow and I'll smile,
我會鞠躬、微笑。
I'll improve trade relations and I'll.
我會改善貿易關系,我會。
There she goes again. Give her something, please.
她又是這樣子,快想法子。
Uncover her arm, please.
麻煩你拉起她的衣袖。
What's that? Sleep and calm.
那是什么?安眠和鎮靜劑。
This will relax you and make you feel a little happy.
這會令你放輕松和開懷一點。
It's a new drug, quite harmless.
是一種新藥,無害的。
There.
行了。
I don't feel any different.
我不覺得有分別。
You will. It may take a little time to take hold.
待會藥力就見效了。
Just now, lie back.
現在快休息一下。
Can I keep just one light on? Of course.
只開一盞燈行嗎? 當然可以。
The best thing I know is to do exactly what you wish for a while.
現在最重要的是讓你隨心所欲。
Thank you, Doctor.
謝謝,醫生。
Oh, the General! Doctor, quick.
上將!醫生快來看看。
I'm perfectly all right.
我沒事。
Goodnight, ma'am.
晚安,公主。
Goodnight, ma'am. Goodnight, Doctor.
晚安,公主 晚安,醫生。