Uh, I apologize on Parker's behalf.
我代表帕克向你道歉
His last-minute text cancelation--
他在最后一秒發短信說不來
very tacky.
太不夠意思了
It's okay.
沒事
Well, we'll just get even-- order
那我們就
the most expensive things on the menu and bill him.
點菜單上最貴的菜來報復他吧
If you'd still like to eat.
如果你還想一起吃的話
I'm not gonna turn down a free meal.
我可不會拒絕免費的晚餐
Um, may we have the wine list, please? Thank you.
可以給我們一份酒單嗎 謝謝
So... I guess we just update each other.
看來我們已經了解案子的新進展了
Your case seems to be going well.
你的案子似乎十分順利
Thanks to you. Wrongful death? Stroke of genius.
多虧了你啊 非正常死亡 神來之筆
When we win, I'll make sure Parker knows.
我們贏了之后 我會告訴帕克的
Oh, it's fine. You don't have to. Oh, don't do that.
沒事 不用的 別那樣
Quietly competent doesn't make partner.
不明爭只暗斗是成不了合伙人的
Did that just sound really cutthroat?
這句話是不是很冷血
No.
不
Okay, you need to work on your poker face.
好吧 你還是多練練怎么說謊吧
Sorry, I should get that. It might be Parker.
對不起 我得接電話 可能是帕克
Oh, just let it go. I can't imagine what he--
不用管他啦 我真不知道
Hello?
你好
Jane? Is everything all right?
簡 有什么事嗎
Where are you?
你在哪
Can people actually kill themselves with shoelaces?
鞋帶真能用來自殺嗎
I'll let you know. I'm so sorry I ruined your night.
我試完告訴你 不好意思毀了你的約會
Jane, it's fine. No, I- I tried Teri.
簡 沒關系 不 我打過電話給泰麗
I even tried the new mailroom guy.
我甚至還找了收發室的新人
Stop apologizing.
別道歉了
You didn't ruin anything. Parker never even showed.
你什么都沒有破壞 帕克沒有出現