Mr. Sagansky, thank you for joining us again.
斯堪斯基先生 謝謝你能再次出席
How long did you work as a truck driver
你為海洋公園運輸公司
for Ocean Park Trucking?
工作多久了
Nine years.
9年
And do you recognize the
你能認出
president of Ocean Park Trucking in this room?
在座哪位是海洋公園運輸公司的董事長嗎
Yeah, that's Mr. Hall, right there.
能 哈爾先生 就在那兒
And sitting next to him?
他旁邊的那位呢
That's Gary Monroe, V.P. of our operations.
加里·曼洛 我們公司的副董事長
Mr. Sagansky, is it true
斯堪斯基先生
that on at least six different occasions...
曼洛先生是否至少6次
Mr. Monroe threatened to fire you
威脅要開除你
if you refused to drive an illegal double shift?
如果你拒絕非法加班
No.
沒有
And isn't it true that--
那他是否...
Excuse me?
你說什么
I said no.
我說沒有
No, he didn't threaten to fire you
難道他沒有先后6次
on six different occasions?
威脅要開除你嗎
No, he didn't. No one at that
不 他沒有 公司從沒有人
company ever asked me to drive a double shift.
讓我連著開兩班車
Do you maybe want to take a
你需不需要休息一下
moment and try answering that question again?
再來重新回答一下這個問題
Objection. Asked and answered. Twice.
反對 已回答兩次了
Yeah, I can count, counselor.
我會數數 律師
Sustained.
反對有效
But your honor, he's...
但法官大人 他
Permission to treat Mr. Sagansky as a hostile witness.
請求列斯堪斯基先生為敵意證人
Proceed.
批準