I'm not talking to you.
我不要和你說話
What are you gonna do,hold your breathtill I leave?
怎么 你準備憋氣憋到我走嗎
Come on.
好了
You know, I always thought that you
我雖然一直認為
could have a little more passion in the courtroom...
你在法庭上缺少點激情
but I think you overcompensated.
但這次過頭了
You know what happened in court today wasn't fair.
你知道剛剛發生的事情不公平
"Fair"?
"公平"
Do you remember the summer you clerked for me?
你還記得你做我助理的那個夏天嗎
Um... vaguely.
記不太清楚了
The Turner case.
特納的案子
I planted a flag.Equal pay for equal work.
我下了判決 同工同酬
I was overturned on appeal. That wasn't fair.
卻在上訴時被推翻 那才是不公平
Remember what you told me? Vaguely.
記得你說什么嗎 記不清楚了
That the system was aboutdue process.
你說制度看重的是法定訴訟程序
That if I wanted fair, I should go to a fairgrounds.
如果我想要公平 我該去露天廣場[字面意義為公平之地]
I said that to you? Did you slap me?
我竟然這么說 你有沒有扇我
No. But maybe I should have.
沒有 但也許當時我該扇一下
You're going through something, aren't you?
你一定遇到什么事了吧
You're not the same.
你變了一個人似的
I'm not.
我不是同一個人了
You want to tell me about it?
你想說說嗎
You wouldn't believe me if I did.
說了你不會相信的
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna have to keep you in here till about 9:00.
我會把你關到9點
Otherwise, everyone's gonna think I've gone soft.
不然其他人還以為我心軟呢
After that, have someone
之后 找個
from your firm come and sign you out, all right?
你們事務所的人來保你出去 好嗎
But Jane... think about getting some help.
簡 你得找個人幫助你
I'll see you in court.
法庭見