Not only did I do nothing wrong,
我不但沒有做錯
my treatment was so successful...
我的治療非常有療效
I'm submitting this case to psychiatric journals.
這個案例都刊登在幾家心理學雜志上了
Did your protocol follow the
你的治療過程
American Psychiatric Association guidelines?
是否遵循美國心理學協會的標準
To a "T".
相當符合
Your witness.
該你提問了
Dr. Farrar, when Selette Garner first came to see you...
法拉爾醫生 當斯萊特·加納第一次見到你
did you tell her you could help her husband?
你是否告知她你會幫助她的丈夫
Yes, I diagnosed dissociative
是的 我診斷出他
identity disorder and told her I could treat him.
患有分離性人格識別障礙 我說我能治好
Did you tell her that you would restore Jake...
你有說過你能保留杰克
her husband's personality, that you could get rid of Simon?
她丈夫的這部分 去掉西蒙這部分嗎
I did.
我說過
Is the fact that you failed miserably
你這次慘痛的失敗的案例
going to be in the first paragraph of your journal article?
會不會寫入你文章的第一段呢
Your honor.
法官大人
It's a good question. I did not fail.
問的很好 我沒有失敗
During the course of treatment, I discovered that Jake...
在治療的過程中 我發現杰克
the personality that Selette first met,
斯萊特第一次碰到的那個人格
was not the original personality.
不是原本那個人格
Jake was an elaborate and long-standing construct. He--
杰克是一個復雜 長期存在的構造 他
He never really existed.
他其實并不存在
Simon was the original personality.
西蒙是其原始的人格
I did my job. I cured him.
我完成了治療 我治好了他