妙語佳句:
原句:But at least you could go to your audition.
at least:至少
She may be slow but at least she's reliable.
她遲鈍是遲鈍,但無論如何她很可靠。
He has been there at least twice.
他至少去過那兒兩次。
原句:But sooner or later,you're gonna have to explain how we know each other.
sooner or later:遲早
You will leave your parents sooner or later.
你遲早會離開父母的。
Keep go on interview and you'll be hired sooner or later.
繼續參加面試,遲早有人會雇你的。
each other:互相, 各自
The pupils sneaked on each other to the teacher.
學生相互向老師講了我的壞話。
The two plans meshed with each other smoothly.
這兩個計劃互相配合得很好。
原句:Don't freak out. Okay.
freak out:極度興奮, 瘋了
Don't freak out if cops pull you over.
如果警察讓你靠邊,你不要害怕.
We are going to freak out if you don't show up!
如果你再不來,我們都快發瘋了。
考考你:
但至少你可以去參加試鏡了。
我一直躲在這里。
你要和他解釋我們是怎么認識的。
上期答案:
You're not supposed to be ogling my friends.
What, you've never had a crush?
You'll be setting yourself up for a world of hurt.