Really no road trip?
真的不去旅行了
I'm sorry. She wouldn't postpone it.
抱歉 她不肯推遲
I tried everything, and she got all judge-y on me.
我嘗試說服她 她卻對我不理不睬
But at least you could go to your audition.
但至少你可以去參加試鏡了
Already missed it.
已經錯過了
Hey, Grayson didn't see you, did he?
格雷森沒看到你吧
I've been hiding in here the whole time.
我一直躲在這里
But sooner or later,
但是遲早
you're gonna have to explain how we know each other.
你要和他解釋我們是怎么認識的
I pick later.
我選遲一點
Here. Um... I was gonna wait until we got to Palm Springs...
這個 本想等我們到了棕櫚泉
to show you this...
再拿給你看的
I made the paper!There's a "But".
我上報紙了 但是
Don't freak out. Okay.
別激動 好的
That's not me! Mnh-mnh.
那不是我 是的
They put in the wrong picture?
他們放錯了照片
Why does this always happen? I can't even die right.
這事為什么總發生在我身上 死都死得不明不白
Don't worry. We'll fix it.
別急 能解決
I found some awesome pictures of you.
我找到一些你的超贊照片
We'll take one of these down
我們選一張
to the paper and make them rerun it-- Look.
送到報社 讓他們重發 看吧
Spring break in Cabo.
在卡波的春假
That was the best.
最爽的假期
What about this one in the hot tub?
這張在熱浴缸的怎么樣
I mean, that would make an amazing obituary photo.
這張絕對可以成為最佳訃告照片的
I don't know. It's my final photo.
我不確定 我最后的照片
A lasting impression. I just want it to be... dignified.
給世人最后的留念 我想要端莊一點
And it will be.
沒問題
They can totally photoshop a bikini back on you.
讓他們給你PS上一件比基尼就行了