You sure about this?
你肯定要這么干嗎
Psychiatric malpractice is always a gamble...
心理治療不當一直以來就是一場賭博
but we limit our scope to negligent treatment...
但是我們把范圍定在疏忽治療
I think we've got a pretty strong case.
我想我們勝算不小
You're the boss.
你是老板
Not yet. But someday.
還不是呢 但總有一天會是的
This is a waste of my time.
這簡直是浪費我時間
Your honor, you haven't even heard...
法官大人 你還沒有聽...
That's why we're moving for summary judgment.
這就是我們提議即決審判的原因
It seems to me Dr. Farrar did exactly
看起來法拉爾醫生
what she was supposed to do.
已經做了她分內的事
She was given a patient with multiple personalities
她治療一個患有多重人格的病人
and she sent back a patient with a single personality.
結果就是病人現在只有一個人格了
With all due respect, that's not the whole thing...
恕我直言 事情遠不止...
I'm inclined to grant defense's motion on summary judgment.
我傾向于辯方即決審判的提議
Your honor, we'd like to amend the complaint.
法官大人 我們想更改控訴理由
Excuse me? We're not suing for malpractice.
什么 我們不告治療不當
Then what exactly are you suing for?
那你們到底要告什么
Wrongful death.
不當死亡
Are you kidding me?
開什么玩笑
No one died! Counselor.
沒有人死 辯方律師
Now, hear me out, your honor.
法官大人 請聽我說完
The man that Selette Garner fell in love with
斯萊特愛著的男人
no longer exists.
消失不見了
His thoughts, his hopes, his memories...all gone.
他的思想 希望以及回憶...都不在了
Everything that made Jake Garne,
能夠定義杰克·加納的一切
Jake Garner has been extinguished.
完全消失了
So it's not a joke, your honor,
這不是個笑話 法官大人
not to our client.
對我們委托人來說絕對不是
Jake Garner is dead.
杰克·加納死了
Dr. Farrar is responsible.
法拉爾醫生要對其負責