"Mental health day."
"心理健康日"
I'd like a mental health month.
我還想來個心理健康月呢
Maybe a year.
心理健康年更好
Somewhere in the islands, string bikini, a thong...
到某個小島上 穿著比基尼和丁字褲
a guy named Wong.
還有個姓王的男人
For the first year, Jake and I had the kind of marriage
第一年 杰克和我的婚姻
that made our friends jealous.
讓我們的朋友們都羨慕不已
Until his second personality emerged?
直到他第二人格出現嗎
Believe me, I know how that sounds.
相信我 我知道這聽起來很怪
Dissociative identity disorder.
分離性人格識別障礙[精神分裂]
You're familiar withit? Very familiar.
你很熟悉嗎 非常熟
Really?
是嗎
I watched a lot of "All My Children"
我學法律的時候
when I wasstudying forthe bar.
看了很多集《我的孩子們》
I know it seems far-fetched.
我知道聽起來有點牽強
But trust me, it is real.
但是相信我 這是真的
Simon could not be more different than Jake.
西蒙跟杰克完全不一樣
Simon is the man heturned into?
西蒙是他轉變出來的那個人格嗎
Jake is your basic Type-A, adventure-seeking...
杰克是典型A型男 喜歡冒險
"Let's climb the Matterhorn this summer" frat boy.
"今年夏天我們去爬馬特洪峰吧" 那種男孩
That's the guy Ifell for.
那才是我愛上的人
Simon should work for the I.R.S.
西蒙該去國稅局工作
He's cranky. He hates people,
他脾氣古怪 厭惡與人交往
spends all day in the library...
整天呆在圖書館
will only eat foods that are white.
只吃白色食物
You know the type?
你知道那種類型的人嗎
I've dated them.
我有跟這種人約會過
If he were a dwarf,
如果他是七個小矮人之一
he'd be grumpy.
他就是脾氣火爆那個
Exactly.
沒錯
I would come home from work,
我上班回家
and I wouldn't know which guy I was getting.
都不知道要面對的是哪個人
I found this Dr. Farrar whospecialized inthis condition...
我發現法拉爾醫生專門治療這種情況...
and IconvincedJake to go.
我說服杰克去她那看看
She treated him for six months,
她治了他六個月
and shegot rid ofone of the personalities, all right...
她的確是去掉了一個人格
the wrong one.
但卻去錯了