Tough, huh?
很辛苦, 是嗎?
Well, how are the classes?
你的班怎么樣?
Snobs, right?
欺生,對嗎?
I hate to say I told you so. -You don’t have to.
我不想講這些了. -不一定非要說的.
I can’t really talk right now.
現在不方便說.
I’ll write you tonight.
晚上我寫在信里.
So you got a fella?
有男朋友了?
He’s-- He’s there. I’m here.
他, 他在那邊. 而我在這兒.
Long distance. Torture. I know. Come. Come in and sit down.
相距千里. 苦苦思念. 我能理解. 來. 坐過來.
When Lenny left for the South Pacific, it nearly broke my heart.
當蘭尼離開我奔赴南太平洋的時候, 也令我痛不欲生.
We wrote every day until....
我們每天都要鴻雁傳書直到他犧牲....
He was a great man.
他是個了不起的人.
I’m sorry. -lt was a hundred years ago.
太遺憾了. -那發生在一百年之前.
I’m babbling.
是我編的.
I love Lucy. Even if she is a communist.
我好喜歡露西. 雖說她是共產主義者.
The only thing red about Lucy is her hair.
露西只不過是紅頭發罷了.
And even that’s fake. Desi said it.
還是染的. 而德西議論她.
Winchell wrote it.
又被溫切爾寫成書.
Amanda Armstrong. I see you survived.
阿曼達 阿姆斯特朗. 我看見你熬過來了.
Katherine Watson. Just barely.
凱瑟琳 沃森. 只是勉強通過.
Oh, good. You’ve met. Katherine’s taken the third bedroom.
剛好. 你們見面了. 凱瑟琳住在第3間臥室.