I need your help with this.
我需要你的幫助
Is this the information on Hagen?
這是關于哈根的信息嗎
No. Diana's on her way with that.
不是 戴安正在追查
This is your wife's visa bill.
這是太太的信用卡賬單
Yeah. I got it all.Her ebay bids,video rentals, library books.Thank you, patriot act.
我都拿來了 她的易趣網出價 租影碟的費用 圖書館借的書 真感謝愛國者法案
So you're stalking your own wife?
你在跟蹤你自己的老婆嗎
Want to compare notes?
想交流交流嗎
Appreciate.You figure out what she likes?
很榮幸 你弄明白她喜歡什么了嗎
Yep. It's all in the summary.Pottery-making.Nancy Drew mysteries.Scented candles.Oleander.Old jazz.Anything italian,except anchovies.
當然 都總結好了 陶制品 神探南茜的秘密 香水蠟燭 夾竹桃 古典爵士樂 除了鳳尾魚外任何有和意大利有關的東西
Yeah, I don't think you're gonna find your answer tucked into a list of her eBay bids.
我不認為你能從他的易趣賬單里找到你想要的東西
Then help me out here, all right? You're the romantic.I mean,what's the deal with the bottle?
那你說怎么辦 你是情圣 你那個酒瓶有什么說道
It's an '82 bordeaux.
那是82年的波爾多葡萄酒
Yeah. Costs 800 bucks a pop.
是 800塊錢一瓶
It does when it's full. I got it empty.Empty?
滿的時候當然值這么多錢 我是撿的空瓶子 空的
Look,when Kate and I met, we had nothing.I got that bottle,and I used to fill it up with whatever cheap wine we could afford.
當我和凱特認識的時候 我們很窮 我撿到了那個瓶子 然后裝上我們買得起的便宜酒
And we'd sit in that crappy apartment and drink it over cold pizza and pretend we were living in the cote d'azur.
我們坐在簡陋的公寓里 喝著酒吃著涼匹薩 就好像我們住在法國的蔚藍海岸
How'd that work out for you?
你是怎么解決的
It didn't.'Cause that bottle was a promise of a better life.
沒有解決 因為那瓶子是對美好生活的承諾
What Kate got was a guy locked away for half a decade.
而凱特得到的只是一個被關在監獄里5年的家伙
You make Elizabeth any promises,peter?Or you think what she really wants is oleander candles?
你對伊麗莎白作出過承諾嗎 彼得 或者你認為她真的只是想要夾竹桃蠟燭
Hey, Diana. What do you got?
戴安 查到了什么
Hagen is leaving the country.He booked a flight through a private charter company in barcelona for the 19th.
哈根正打算出境 他通過巴塞羅那的一家私人公司預訂了19號的機票
One week. Damn it, Neal.Seeing you must have tipped him off.
還有一周了 該死 尼爾 看來上次打草驚蛇了
He's going to spain. That's something.
他要去西班牙 這里面有蹊蹺
Is there any connection to our books and the bonds or the murder?
與我們關注的的書 債券或是謀殺有關系嗎
Hagen's impressive as hell.A lot of international holdings, but he keeps himself out of the muck.
哈根讓人印象非常深刻 大量的國際控股 但從來沒有垃圾股
You get every available agent on this.You know the good ones. Steal them if you have to.I want to know every single thing about this guy, and I don't want any excuses.Anything gets in your way...
把所有的人力都派過來 你知道誰最出色 必要時不擇手段都行 我要知道關于他的任何細節 沒有借口 如果有任何阻礙
Forge your signature.Always do.
仿造你的簽名 老規矩了
That's what I want to hear.If you're right about hagen,we have one week to connect him to the bond.
我要的就是這句話 如果哈根的事被你說中了 那我們還有一周時間把他和債券聯系起來
If we lose him on the 19th...Neal, if we lose him, you're back in.I can't save you.
如果19號被他跑了 尼爾 如果他跑了 你就得回監獄 我也幫不了你了