Hi,there.What are you doing? You can't be here.
你們好 你干嘛 你不能來這里
Oh, I-I'm taking a photography class over at the annex A,and pictures of rusty sheet metal are a surefire "A.
我在給附屬建筑拍照 這些銹跡斑斑照片肯定能讓我成績拿
Take him in.Jimmy! Go get Hagen!
帶他進去 吉米 去找哈根來
What exactly is going on here?!Why'd you bring him inside?!
這里到底怎么了 你們把他帶進來干什么
He was taking pictures.Open the door! You're a dead man!
他剛才在拍照 開門 你死定了
That sounds like inch-thick lexan.
聽起來像是幾英寸厚的防彈玻璃
Keys are on their way.
馬上就有人拿鑰匙來了
Nice.You shouldn't have signed the bonds.I'm no stranger to vanity myself, so I understand the impulse.
不錯嘛 你真不該在債券上署名 我自己也有虛榮心 所以我了解那種沖動
I'm gonna kill you.I hope whatever they're giving you is worth it.
我要宰了你 希望他們給你的值得你這么賣命
It is.
確實值得
You are a particular kind of bastard!
你真是個極品混蛋
Gentlemen, we have a fugitive hiding in this building.Knock down those doors.
伙計們 這棟建筑里藏了一名逃犯 把門撞開
Grab the bonds! Come on! Let's go! Everybody, come on!
裝上債券 快點 快走 麻利點
Quick! Let's go! Move it!Come on! Let's go!Get in there!Do not move!Get them up in the air!
快 行動 行動 快 行動 沖進去 不許動 舉起手來
This is what the law calls an exigent circumstance.Any of you Harvard grads know what that is? Huh?No hands?Diana?
這在法律上叫做緊急情況 你們這些哈佛高材生知道這個嗎 沒人舉手了 戴安解釋一下
Exigent circumstance allows us topursuea suspect onto private property without obtaining a warrant.
緊急情況時法律允許在沒有搜查令的情況下進入私人住宅追捕嫌犯
And to seize any and all evidence that has been discovered in plain view,regardless of the connection to the original crime.
還能搜集現場發現的任何物證 無論是否與原案件有關
Remember me, friend?Oh, there's your lawyer.
還記得我嗎 朋友 你的律師也在啊
You know, you're really bad at this escape thing.
知道嗎 你的逃跑技術真爛
What can I say?Cigar?Cuban?
還能說什么呢 要雪茄嗎 古巴產的嗎
You should arrest me.
你應該逮捕我
I'll let the cigar go, but you are a fleeingsuspect.Is that the original victory bond?
雪茄倒無所謂 不過你是在逃嫌犯 那是原版的戰爭國債嗎
Why, yes.Yes,it is.
當然 當然是的
You know, this makes me 3-0.
加上這次 我逮你三次了
Maybe I'm not trying hardenough.
也許我逃得不怎么努力