I'd think a lot...
我想了很多事…
about Mama and Bubba and Lieutenant Dan.
關于媽媽和布巴還有丹中尉
But most of all,
但最經常的
I thought about Jenny.
我在想念珍妮
I thought about her a lot.
我非常想念她
For more than two years,
兩年多來
a man named Forrest Gump,
一位名叫福雷斯甘的人
a gardener from Greenbow, Alabama, stopping only to sleep,
來自亞拉巴馬綠茵縣的園藝師,除了睡覺
has been running across America.
就是不停跑步橫越美國
Charles Cooper brings you this report.
查爾斯庫珀為你報導
For the fourth time
他這是第四次
on his journey across America,
進行橫越美國的旅程
Forrest Gump, the gardener from Greenbow, Alabama,
福雷斯甘,來自亞拉巴馬綠茵縣的園藝師
is about to cross the Mississippi River again today.
今天將再次跑過密西西比河
I'll be damned. Forrest?
天那,福雷斯?
Sir, where are you running?
先生,你為什么要跑?
Are you doing this for world peace?
你是為了世界和平嗎?
Are you doing this for the homeless?
你是為了無家可者嗎?
Are you running for women's rights?
你是為了婦女權利嗎?
The environment? Or for the animal?
為了保護環(huán)境嗎? 為動物?
they just couldn't believe
他們就是不相信
that Somebody would do all that running
有些人跑步
for no particular reason.
什么都不為
Why are you doing this?
你為什么這樣做?
I just felt like running.
我只是想跑