It happens.
不管它
What, shit?
什么,狗屎?
Sometimes.
有時
And some years later, I heard that that fella
幾年后,我聽說那個家伙
did come up with a bumper sticker slogan
想出來一條貼紙口號
and made a lot of money off of it.
賺了一大筆錢
Another time, I was running along.
還有一次,我一個人跑著
Somebody who'd lost all his money in the T-shirt business,
遇到個賣T恤衫賠了本的人
he wanted to put my face on a T-shirt,
他希望把我的臉印在T恤衫上
but he couldn't draw that well,
但他不太會畫畫
and he didn't have a camera.
他也沒帶照相機
Here, use this one. Nobody likes that color anyway.
用這個吧,反正沒人喜歡這顏色
Have a nice day.
祝你過得好
Someyears later, I found out
幾年后,我聽說
that that man did come up with an idea for a T-shirt.
那個人確實想出了一個T恤圖案
He made a lot of money.
賺了一大筆錢
Anyway, like I was saying,
總之,就象我說過的
I had a lot of company.
我有了很多伙伴
My mama always said,
我媽媽總是說
"You got to put the past behind you
“你得丟開以往的事
before you can move on. "
“才能不斷繼續前進”
And I think that's what my running was all about.
我想那就是我這次跑步的意義了