I had run for three years...
我跑了三年…
two months....
兩個月…
14 days, and 16 hours.
14天又16小時
Quiet. Quiet. He's going to say something.
安靜,安靜。他有話要說
I'm pretty tired.
我很累了
Think I'll go home now .
現在我想回家了
Now what are we supposed to do?
那我們該怎么辦?
And just like that...
就這樣…
my runnin' days was over.
我跑步的日子結束了
So I went home to Alabama.
我回到亞拉巴馬的家
Moments ago, at 2:25 P.M.,
不久前,下午2時25分
as President Reagan was leaving the--
當里根總統走出…
Five or six gunshots were fired
開了五至六槍
by an unknown, would-be assassin.
一個不知名的兇手
The president was shot in the chest--
總統胸部中彈…
I picked up the mail.
我拿到郵件
And one day, out of the blue clear sky,
有一天,天氣晴朗
I got a letter from Jenny
我收到一封珍妮的來信
wondering if I could come down to Savannah
問我能不能來薩凡納
and see her, and that's what I'm doing here.
來看她,所以我就來了
She saw me on TV... running.
她在電視上看到我…跑步