So I never went back to work for Lieutenant Dan,
所以我不再回去和丹中尉一起工作了
though he did take care of my Bubba Gump money.
但他繼續打理著我們布巴甘公司的財產
He got me invested in some kind of fruit company.
他替我買了一家賣蘋果的公司的股票
So then I got a call from him
后有他打電話給我
saying we don't have to worry about money no more,
說我們再也不用擔心沒錢花了
and I said, "That's good. One less thing."
我說:“好啊,又少一件麻煩事”
I've got a new hope...
“我有了新的希望…”
Now Mama said there's only so much fortune
媽媽說過財產不用太多
a man really needs,
一個人用不了多少
and the rest is just for showing off.
多余的錢只是用來炫耀
So I gave a whole bunch of it
所以我拿出一大堆
to the Four square Gospel Church...
給四方福音教堂…
and I gave a whole bunch to the Bayou La Batre Fishing Hospital...
又拿出一大堆給拉巴特灣漁場醫院…
and even though Bubba was dead
雖然布巴已經死了
and Lieutenant Dan said I was nuts,
丹中尉也說我是笨蛋
I gave Bubba's mama Bubba's share.
我還是把布巴那一份給了布巴的媽媽
You know what?
你猜怎么著?
She didn't have to work in nobody's kitchen no more.
她再也不用去任何人家的廚房干活了
That smells wonderful.
那感覺真不錯
And 'cause I was a gozillionaire
因為我成了億萬富翁
and I liked doing it so much,
并且我喜歡干活
I cut that grass for free.
我免費幫他們割草