Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny .
嗯…我相信你能實現自己的命運
You have to do the best with what God gave you.
你要憑著上帝所給予的做到最好
What's my destiny, Mama?
我的命運是什么,媽媽?
You're going to have to figure that out for yourself.
你要自己去弄明白
Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest.
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力
You never know what you're going to get.
你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種
Mama always hada way of explaining things
媽媽總有辦法把事情說清楚
so I could understand them.
讓我也能聽明白
I will miss you, Forrest.
我會想念你的,福雷斯
She had got the cancer
她得了癌癥
and died on a Tuesday.
在星期二去世了
I bought her a new hat
我給她買了頂新帽子
with little flowers on it.
上面有很多小花
And that's all I have to say about that.
我要說的說是這么多了
Didn't you say you were waiting for the number 7 bus?
你不是說你在等7路車嗎?
There'll be another one along shortly.
等一下還會有下一班車的
Now, because I had been a football star and war hero
現在因為我成了足球明星和戰爭英雄
and national celebrity and a shrimping boat captain
以及全國知名的人物和捕蝦船的船長
and a college graduate,
以及大學畢業生
the city fathers of Greenbow, Alabama,
亞拉巴馬州綠茵鎮的父老鄉親
decided to get together and offered me a fine job.
決定給我一個好工作