Hey.
嘿。
I'm in the middle of writing my mom an e-mail and she just logged on.
我正寫一封給我媽媽的信到一半,她剛剛上線了。
IM her. Should I?
呼她,我該嗎?
Yeah, It will make Ben seem more real, won't it?
對,那樣可以讓本顯的更加真實,不是嗎?
Okay.
好。
Fancy running into you here.
想象力跑到了你這里。
What time is it there?
那里現在是幾點?
Late.
很晚了。
I thought it would be morning.
我以為是早上。
It is. Late morning.
是早上,早上比較晚的時候了。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Just thinking.
在思考。
About what?
關于什么?
You'd be bored.
你一定很無聊。
If I stop replying, you'll know I fell asleep.
如果我不再回復,你就會知道我睡著了。
Try me.
也許吧。
Well, I have kids. Have I mentioned that?
我有孩子,我有提到過嗎?
No. That's great.
沒有,那很好。
Two daughters. Seven and sixteen.
兩個女兒,一個七歲,一個十六歲。
They're lucky to have you as a mom.
她們有你這樣的媽媽真幸運。
You are the only person on earth who would say that.
你是世界上唯一會那么說的人。
And it's just because you haven't met me.
因為你從來沒有見過我。
I've made so many mistakes.
我犯下了很多錯誤。
Everyone makes mistakes.
每個人都會犯錯。
Yeah, well, I make whoppers, over and over...
對,我撒了很多謊,一次又一次。
and my kids are the ones who suffer.
我的孩子就是謊言的受害者。
It's not fair.
這不公平。