This wasn't the plan, you know.
你看,原來不時這么計劃的。
I had a big future in mind when I was younger.
在我年輕的時候,我有遠大的理想。
I was going to be a famous baker.
我希望成為偉大的面包師。
Like Julia Child, but with desserts.
就好象,朱利葉·奇奧德,和他一樣做甜點。
I was going to go to a fancy cooking school.
我本來打算上一所不錯的烹飪學校的。
Write cookbooks.
寫幾本食譜。
Make people fall in love with baking again.
使人們再次熱愛烘焙食物。
I had all the applications, too.
我但是也擁有所有的申請表。
I was in the middle of filling them out when I learned I was pregnant.
我得知我懷孕時,我已經填了一半了。
A baby fit into my happily-ever-after plan just fine.
一個孩子闖入了我美好人生計劃中,沒關系。
I thought it was good news.
我認為是個好消息。
But it didn't fit into the guy's.
但是它卻沒有進入那個男人的生活中去。
Or maybe it was me that didn't fit.
或許是我沒有告訴他。
Whichever. I was on my own.
無論如何。我一個人承擔了一切。
So you had your kid instead of fulfilling your dream.
所以你要了你的孩子,而沒有完成你的夢想。
I guess I did.
我猜是的。
If you had to do it all over, would you have gone to school instead?
如果一切可以重來,你會選擇去學校學習嗎?
Life definitely would have been easier if I'd done that.
如果我那么做,生活一定會好過的多了。
Gotten my act together first.
先實現我所有的夢想。
Had kids later. But those kids...
然后再擁有孩子,但是那些孩子。