Dear Passionate Baker...
親愛的激情面包師。
I'm spending my days with very serious business people...
我每天都和非常嚴肅的生意人打交道。
and I know I should be listening to every word they say...
并且我知道必須聽清楚他們說的每一個字。
but all I keep thinking is...
不過我一直在想的是。
what am I doing all the way in China?
我究竟在中國干什么?
Unbelievable. Listen to this. Come on. Let's go.
難以置信,過來,聽這個。
It's from Ben.
本的來信。
I planned this restaurant before I'd ever laid eyes on you.
我在與你對上眼前就計劃開這樣一家餐館。
If I had to do it over...
如果我一定要完成這個計劃。
I'd buy the building right next to yours and open there.
我將會在你家門口買一棟樓,并在那里開張。
He'd rather be with me.
他寧愿和我在一起。
Why don't you write him back?
為什么你不給他回信?
Good.
好注意。
Excuse me.
對不起。
if your food's half as good as your letters...
如果你的食物有你的信的一半好。
Dear Brooklyn Boy...
親愛的布魯克林男孩。
nothing would make me happier than having your restaurant on my block.
那么你的餐館開在我們街區內會另我非常高興。
But I'd hate to deprive the nation of China...
但是我不希望剝奪中國人。
of that kind of satisfaction. So open your restaurant there first.
享受這種食物的滿足的權利,所以先在那里開一家吧。
Dear Passionate Baker...
親愛的激情面包師。
as long as I'm in the kitchen cooking...
只要我能在廚房里燒菜。
it doesn't matter where I am.
身在何處沒什么關系。