Ooh, for me! A jolly Walrus cookie bouquet. Is Daniel a keeper or what?
給我的,歡樂曲奇餅干籃,丹尼爾真是個飼養員。
I'd just be careful. Miss Wang is a stern mistress.
要我的話可會小心點,王小姐可是很嚴格的。
Video montage.If there's gonna be live pictures and, like, video footage.
視頻剪輯,就是圖片幻燈,錄像帶什么的。
I know. It's, like, verging on being a digital short.
我知道,像是視頻短片那種。
I don't know how they're gonna cut me out of the footage.
我不知道他們打算怎么把我切出去。
I'm in everything.
每張上都有我。
Oh, this came for you via messenger.
這是郵差送來給你的。
I can't wait to get into this one.
我都等不及吃這個了。
Mr. Simmons called again asking for the update on the agreement.
賽門斯先生又打電話來要合同的更新了。
Rutherford Press? That's my hometown.I'm just gonna take this.
盧瑟福快報?那是我老家,我把這個拿走。
Suppose I should just tell them you're dealing with a crisis?
我該告訴他們你在處理麻煩?
Oh, my God.
我的天。
They still print engagement announcements.
他們還在刊登訂婚啟事啊。
I'm sort of like a celebrity back there, probably.
也許我在老家也算是名人。
You know, it's like, local girl makes good. Such sweet people.
像是賺大錢的本地女孩,真是可愛的人。
What the?
什么?
That's not you. Is it?
那不是你,是嗎?
Emma looks gorgeous.
艾瑪看起來真漂亮。
But not on the inside, which is-Kevin.
但她的心靈不美,凱文。
It's the best she can do, huh?
她就能做到這樣了?
So lame. She wants to play dirty? I can play dirty.
真差勁,她想玩陰的?我也可以。
You can play dirty. I've seen you do it.
你會玩陰的,我見你玩過。
I went to law school, people.
我念的可是法學院。