Good for you.Doing warm-ups.
很好,你們做熱身了。
Yeah, I got your voice mail.?
我聽到你們的語音留言了。
saying you wanted to push the lesson from 1.00 to 4.00.
說想把課從1點推遲到4點。
How long have you been here?
你們來了多久了?
Oh, my God.
我的天。
What? Liv.
什么?是麗芙。
Uh,just give us a second.I mean, who does that?
請給我們幾分鐘,誰會干出這種事?
She's finally gone completely crazy. Not that I'm surprised at all.
她現在是徹底瘋了,不過我也不覺得驚訝就是了。
I mean, she's always been nuts.
她一直瘋瘋癲癲的。
I know. And messing with our couple style?
我知道 給我們的夫妻風格搗亂?
There is no way I'm letting her get away with that.Good.
這次我絕不會放過她,很好。
You know who I feel sorry for is Daniel.
我真為丹尼爾感到遺憾。
He's not even gonna be able to control his own wife.
他以后連自己的生活都不能掌控了。
What?
什么?
No, I'm just saying,It's Liv. Because she never thinks about,And?
我是說,那可是麗芙 她從不考慮,所以?
I'm going inside.What?
我要進去了,什么嘛?
The final month before the big day is a litmus test for couples.
婚禮前的最后一個月最能考驗新人。
of how they work together, solve problems, communicate.
考驗他們的合作能力,解決問題,溝通的能力。
The early, happy glow is over, and the nerves begin to set in.
初期的甜蜜過去了,緊張開始進駐。
With some couples.
對某些新人來說。
it brings out the fundamental conflicts in their relationship.
這會引發他們交往中最本質的矛盾。
With other couples, the lucky ones.
對另外的新人,幸運的那些。
it highlights the essential harmony of their partnership.
這反而彰顯出他們關系的和諧。
Of course, even the luckiest bride.?
當然,即使是最幸運的新娘。
needs something to take the edge off.
也需要點東西來緩解緊張。