Growing up's a funny thing. Sneaks up on you.
長大是件怪事,讓人措手不及。
One person is there, then suddenly somebody else has taken her place.
本來認識的一個人 突然變成別人取代了她。
She wasn't all elbows and knees anymore.
她不是個小女孩了。
Benjamin. Come on!
班哲明,來啦!
Okay.
好。
I loved those weekends when she'd come and spend the night with her grandmother.
我喜歡她來看她奶奶的周末。
Daisy.
黛絲。
Daisy.
黛絲。
You wanna see something?
你想看樣東西嗎?
You gotta keep it a secret.
你一定要保密。
So get dressed. I'll meet you out back.
去換衣服,我在后面等你。
Shh. Come on.
噓,來吧。
Can you swim?
你會游泳嗎?
I can do anything you can do.
你會的我都會。
Here, put this on. We gotta hurry.
穿上去,我們得快點。
Is he okay?
他沒事吧?
Captain?
船長?
Captain Mike?
米高船長?
Morning, captain. Can you take us out?
早啊,船長 你能帶我們出海嗎?
Do you know what day it is?
你知道今天是啥日子嗎?
Sunday?
星期天?
Do you know what that means?
你知道這代表什么嗎?
Means I was very drunk last night.
我昨晚喝得爛醉。
Well, you're drunk every night.
你每晚都喝得爛醉。
Is that a girl?
那是個女孩嗎?
Close friend. I wanna show her the river.
她是我好友,我想帶她看河。
You're not supposed to go joyriding with civilians.
你不能和女生坐船游河。
I could lose my license.
我會被吊銷執照。