She died in childbirth.
她是因為難產而死。
To children.
敬小孩子。
To mothers.
敬母親。
What line of work you in, Mr. Button?
你從事哪種行業?
Buttons. Button's Buttons. There isn't a button that we don't make.
制造鈕扣 巴頓鈕扣廠,什么鈕扣都能做。
Our biggest competition is B. F. Goodrich and his infernal zippers.
我們最大的競爭對手是,古力治和他可惡的拉鏈。
Would you gentlemen like anything else?
你們想再來什么嗎?
One for the road, Benjamin?
走之前再喝一杯?
Only if you let me pay for it, Mr. Button.
除非你讓我請客。
So, what line of work do you do?
你又是做什么的?
I'm a tugboat man.
我是拖船水手。
I enjoyed talking to you.
跟你聊天很愉快。
I enjoyed drinking with you.
跟你喝酒也很愉快。
Benjamin?
班哲明?
Would you mind if, time to time, I stopped by and said hello?
我能偶爾過來打聲招呼嗎?
Any time. Good night, Mr. Button.
隨時歡迎,晚安,巴頓先生。
Good night, Benjamin.
晚安,班哲明。
Drive on.
開車。
Where have you been?
你去了哪里?
Nothing. I met some people...
沒去哪里,我遇見一些人。
listened to some music.
聽了一些音樂。