Not doing too good?
很痛,是嗎?
Nobody seems to know whether to stay or leave.
沒人知道該走或該留?
I'm gonna ride it out.
我要撐過去。
There. That should make things much easier.
來,這應該會讓你舒服些。
Have you had a chance to say your goodbyes?
你有機會向她說再見嗎?
My father waited four hours for my brother to get here from Boger City.
我爸等我哥趕來等了四小時。
Couldn't go without him.
沒見到他就不肯走。
She seems like a sweet woman.
她看起來人很好。
Yeah. I haven't had as much time with her as I would've.
是的,我一直沒時間多陪陪她。
You busy? I could use your help.Excuse me.
我需要你幫忙,失陪。
Sure.
沒問題。
"Queenie would let me go with Mr. Daws..."
昆妮讓我跟陶先生去貧窮角。
to Poverty Point to watch the boats go up and down the river.
看船只在河面上航行。
These were hard times.
那時候經濟大蕭條。
Did I ever tell you I was struck by lightning seven times?
我說過我被閃電打中七次嗎?
Once when I was in the field just tending to my cows.
有一次我在農場照顧乳牛。
My fourth hand didn't show up.
有一個水手沒來。
Anybody wanna make $2 for a day's work around here?
有誰想要一天賺兩塊錢?
What's the matter? Nobody wants to do an honest day's work...
怎么? 沒有人想要。
for an honest day's pay? He never pays.
努力工作賺錢嗎?他從來不付薪水。
Nobody wants a job?
沒人想要工作?
I do.
我想。
You got your sea legs about you, old man?
你不會暈船吧,老頭。
I think.
不會,我猜吧。
Well, that's good enough for me.
那就行了。
Get your ass on board. We'll sure as hell find out.
你上了船我們就會知道。