Did I ever tell you I've been struck by lightning seven times?
我說過我被閃電打中七次嗎?
Once when I was repairing a leak on the roof.
有一次我在修理屋頂。
Once I was just crossing the road to get the mail.
有一次我只是過馬路拿信。
I never forgot her...
我永遠忘不了。
bIue eyes.
她的碧眼。
Mom?
媽?
Did you get that this Benjamin loved you from the first time that he saw you?
你知道班哲明對你一見鐘情嗎?
Mm-hm.Not many people experience that.
很少人有這種經驗。
Want me to go on? Hm...
要我繼續讀嗎?
He crosses something out.
他把一些內容涂掉。
When that baby came...
媽媽生了寶寶后。
things were different.
一切都不同。
Babies were born, people died.
有人生小孩,有人過世。
A lot of folks been through that old house.
很多人住過那棟老屋。
I've come to say goodbye. I'm going away.
我來道別,我要走了。
Going?
走?
Where?
走去哪里?
I haven't figured that out yet...
我還沒想到。
but I'll send you a postcard when I get there.
不過到了會寄明信片給你。
What about your friend, the tall lady?
你高高的朋友呢?
That's what happens with tall people sometimes.
長得高的人經常會這么對我。
We are not friends anymore.
她不把我當朋友了。
Well...
那就。
goodbye.
再見了。