I'll tell you a secret if you'll tell me one.
你說一個秘密,我也說一個。
Okay.
好。
I saw my mama kissing another man.
我看到我媽親另外一個男人。
Her face was red from it.
她的臉變得好紅。
Your turn.
該你了。
I'm not as old as I look.
我不像我看起來那么老。
I thought so.
我想也是。
You don't...You don't seem like an old person.
你看起來不像一個老人。
Like my grandma.I'm not.
像我奶奶那樣,我并不老。
Are you sick?
你是生病嗎?
Well, I heard Mama and Tizzy whispering.
我聽到媽媽和提茲說悄悄話。
They said I was gonna die soon, but...
他們說我很快會死,不過。
maybe not.
也許不會。
You're odd.
你好古怪。
You're different than anybody I've ever met.
你跟我見過的人都不一樣。
Okay.
可以。
May I?
可以嗎?
What are you doing under there?
你們在底下干嘛?
You come right out here and get back up to bed.
給我出來,回去睡覺。
It's after midnight!
都過了午夜了!
You are not to be playing together.
你們不應該玩在一塊兒。
Yes, ma'am.
是,奶奶。
You're too young to be wandering around in the night on your own.
你太小,不該半夜到處亂跑。
Now you get back to bed, little lady.
乖乖回去睡覺。
And you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
你也應該感到羞恥。