Well, all right, long as she stays from up underfoot.
好吧,只要她不惹麻煩。
Right this way, ma'am.
這里請,女士。
As hard as I try, I can't remember her name.
我怎么想都想不出她的名字。
Mrs. Lawson or Mrs. Hartford.
勞遜太太或是哈特福太太。
Maybe it was Maple
也許是梅波太太吧。
It's funny how sometimes the people we remember the least...
有時候我們最不記得的人。
make the greatest impression on us.
我們對他們的印象最深。
I do remember she wore diamonds.
我記得她戴鉆戒。
And she always dressed in fine clothing, as if she was going out.
總是盛裝打扮,好像要出門。
Although she never did and nobody ever came to visit her.
雖然她沒出過門,沒人來看過他。
She taught me to play the piano.
她教我彈鋼琴。
It's not about how well you play.
重點不是你彈得好不好。
It's how you feel about what you're playing.
而是你在彈的時候的心情。
Try this.
彈彈看。
You can't help putting yourself in the music.
你很自然就融入音樂之中。
There were many changes. Some you could see, some you couldn't
我發生了很多變化,有些看得出來,有些看不出來。
Hair had started growing in all sorts of places...
我身上到處都開始長毛。
along with other things.
別的地方也開始變大。
I felt pretty good, considering.
老實說,我覺得很棒。
Darling, the pain.
乖女,我好痛。
All right, Mom. I'll get the nurse.
好,我去叫護士。