Don't think I didn't see you eyeballing thatcaseof beer, Dec.
別以為我看不到你垂涎那箱啤酒 德克
Our dad owns a bar, dumbass.I can get as much beer as I want.
咱爸開酒吧 笨蛋 我想要多少有多少
All right. Well, in that case,I'll just have to make sure dad double-checks the inventory while I'm gone.
好吧 既然這樣 我會叮囑老爸在我走后 仔細檢查庫存量的
Why don't you tell me another hundred times, huh?
你怎么那么啰嗦呢
Did you already wash those garbage bins out back?
你已經清洗好垃圾箱了嗎
Beats uploading this future shipwreck.
我對這艘未來的沉船的詛咒又加大了
Ahoy! Captain Porter.
波特船長
Welcome back, Nolan. What can I do for you?
歡迎回來 諾蘭 有何貴干
Need a boat for the summer.This one will do.
我想要艘船度過夏天 這艘不錯
It's not for rent.
這艘不外租
Who said anything about renting?How much you want for..."Amanda"?
誰說要租了 這艘"阿曼達"賣多少錢
It's not for sale, either.I'm taking it down to Haiti next week.
更不會賣的 我下周要開去海地
I thought you hated the ocean.
我還以為你討厭大海
Well, I-I spent a lot of time and money working through that,amongst other things.
我花了很多時間和金錢攻克這個問題 除此之外
So...I'm buying a boat.
所以 我要買艘船
Right.Just not this one.
好吧 但這艘不賣
Amanda must be some special girl.
阿曼達一定是個很特別的女生
Can I help you with something?
還有其他事嗎
You don't like me much,Do you?
你不太喜歡我 對吧
One more thing for you to work through, Iguess.
我想 這是另一件你要攻克的事了