Hello, hello.
你好 你好
Ashley, hey.What do you think?
阿什莉 你覺得怎么樣
Are you kidding? Look at this place.I want your life.
你開玩笑吧 看看這房子 我想過你這樣的生活
You love your life.
你喜歡自己的生活
Yeah, you're right. I just want your money.
對 我只想要你的錢
What's mine is yours. Should I get us some glasses?
我的就是你的 是不是要拿杯子
Iwish. It's for victoria grayson.
我也想 這是給維多利亞·格雷森的
Who...?You're hopeless.Victoria Grayson—Reigning queen of the hamptons.
誰 你真的沒救了 維多利亞·格雷森 漢普頓的女王
Not to mention, your new next door neighbor.
更何況 她還是你的新鄰居
Queen victoria?
維多利亞女王嗎
Mm. Believe me, she's earned the title.My boss has me handling the guest list for her memorial day party.
相信我 她名副其實 老板讓我負責她紀念日派對的客人名單
If I screw this up, I might as well move back to Croydon.
如果我搞砸了 我就得滾回老家了
Well, how much are the tickets?10,000 a pop.
多少錢一張票 一萬塊一個人
Count me in for one.
算我一個
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
It's for a good cause, right?
不是做善事嗎
Yeah, my career. Thank you.
對 拯救我的事業 謝謝
You want to get drunk on cheap margaritas later?
你待會想去痛飲廉價的瑪格麗特酒嗎
With or without you.
你不說 我也會去的
Good luck with her highness.Bye.
祝您好運 拜拜
Let's dump our long position on 5- and 10-year treasuries before the fed stops buying them up.
要在聯邦政府停止買入5到10年國債前處理掉我們的多頭頭寸
And, uh, get us into some of those low-rated tech bonds. Thanks.
再買些低分值的科技債券 謝謝
Looks like Lydia and Michael's new renter is settling in.
看來莉迪亞和邁克爾的新租客搬進來了
Lucky girl, scoring that property.
能住在那房子真幸運
Pretty one, too, even from up here.
人也漂亮 從這里都能看出來
I guess that makes her doubly lucky.
那她就更幸運了
I don't believe in luck.I thought you were taking the weekend off.
我不相信運氣 你什么時候才能休息一下呢
There. I'm off.
現在 不干了
Ew. Get a room, you guys.
你倆開房去吧
Oh, I'm sorry, Charlie. I didn't see yousneaking in.
抱歉 夏莉 沒看到你溜進來
Didn't see you sneaking out last night, either, Charlotte.
也沒看到你昨晚溜出去了 夏洛特
I went over to Tracey's.Told you I was going before you went to bed.
我去了特蕾西家 你睡覺前我跟你說了
No, you didn't.
不 你沒說
Mom, you're too young and too pretty to be this senile.
媽 你年輕貌美怎么會有老年癡呆
Remind me to buy her a cat bell.
提醒我給她買個貓鈴鐺
Aw, let her have a little fun.She got straight A's this year.
隨她玩吧 她今年拿到了全A
No one'saccusingher of being stupid.
我沒說她笨