I can't tell you what a rare opportunity you have here, Ms. Thorne.
索恩小姐 這絕對是不可多得的機會
Thecurrentowners live in the city, of course,
這所房子現在的主人住在城里
but they've been loyal hamptonites for years.
但他們是漢普頓的老居民了
Perhaps if Mr. Davis had been a bit more loyal to his wife,
如果戴維斯先生對他的妻子忠誠一些
they wouldn't be renting out this season.
這個季度他們也不會出租這房子了
Word has it, he dumped her for a girl half his age.Men.
有傳言他為了年齡小他一半的女人甩了他老婆 男人啊
You mind if I look around a bit?
我能到處看看嗎
That's what we're here for.
當然 請便
Dad?
爸爸
Hey, kiddo. You having fun exploring?
寶貝 探險游戲好玩嗎
We really get to spend the whole summer here?
我們真可以整個夏天都住這兒嗎
And every summer after that.What do you think?
而且以后每個夏天都來 好不好
I think mom would've loved it.
我想媽媽肯定會愿意的
Hey, you know how much I love you, Amanda?
阿曼達 你知道我有多愛你嗎
Infinity?
無窮的愛嗎
Well, infinity...times infinity.
無窮 是無窮無窮的愛
Ms. Thorne?Now you have to imagine,it's memorial day weekend,75 and sunny,
索恩小姐 你想象一下 在陣亡將士紀念日前的周末 攝氏23.9度 天氣晴朗
All those boys of summer wondering who the new girl is.
青春躁動的年輕人期盼著這個火熱的夏天
And that's Grayson Manor.You won't find a better address than this.
那是格雷森莊園 你找不到比這更好的地方了
I'll take it.
這房子我要了
Oh. Wonderful.I'll get thecontract.
太好了 我去拿合同