Now they told us
他們告訴我們
that Vietnam was going to be very different
越南完全不一樣
from the United States of America.
和美利堅合眾國相比
Except for all the beer cans and barbecues,
除了啤酒罐和燒烤以外
it was.
的確如此
Hey, I'll bet there's shrimp all in these waters .
嘿,我敢打賭這水里全都是蝦
They tell me these Vietnams is good shrimp.
他們告訴我越南的蝦最好
After we win this war
等我們贏了這場戰爭
and we take over everything,
我們就接管所有東西
we can get American shrimpers out here
我們可以把美國捕蝦船開過來
and shrimp these waters .
在這水里捕蝦
Just shrimp all the time, man.
一天到晚捕蝦,兄弟
You must be my FNGs.
你們是新兵吧
Morning, sir.
早上好,長官
Oh, get your hands down.
啊,把你們的手放下
Do not salute me.
不要向我敬禮
There are goddamn snipers all around this area
這一帶有他媽的很多狙擊手
who'd love to grease an officer.
最喜歡打軍官
I'm Lieutenant Dan Taylor. Welcome to Fort Platoon.
我是丹泰勒中尉,歡迎來弗特排
What's wrong with your lip?
你的嘴唇怎么啦?
I was born with big gums, sir.
我天生就是厚嘴唇,長官
Well, you better tuck that in.
嗯,你最好把它吸進去點
Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.
不然會碰到地雷線