You can't keep doing this, Forrest.
你不能老是這樣做,福雷斯
You can't keep trying to rescue me.
你別老是想著要救我
They was trying to grab you.
他們剛才想抓你
A lot of people try to grab me.
很多人都想抓我
Just--You can't keep doing this all the time.
可是你不能老是這樣做
I can't help it. I love you.
我忍不住。我愛你
Forrest--
福雷斯…
You don't know what love is.
你不知道什么是愛
You remember that time we prayed, Forrest?
你還記得我們的祈禱嗎,福雷斯?
We prayed for God to turn me into a bird
我們祈禱上帝把我變成一只鳥
so I could fly far away .
讓我能飛得遠遠的
Yes, I do.
是的,我記得
You think I could fly off this bridge?
你認為我能飛下這座橋嗎?
What do you mean, Jenny?
你說什么,珍妮?
Nothing.
沒什么
I got to get out of here .
我要離開這里了
Wait, Jenny.
等等,珍妮
Forrest, you stay away from me, O.K.?
福雷斯,你離開我,好嗎?
You stay away from me, please.
請你離開我