Top smoke. Get it up there .
炸平那里
If I'd have known this was going to be
如果我知道這將是
the last time me and Bubba was gonna talk,
我和布巴的最后一次談話
I'd of thought of something better to say.
我會想些更好的話來說
Hey, Bubba.
嘿,布巴
Hey, Forrest.
嘿,福雷斯
Forrest--
福雷斯…
Why did this happen?
出什么事了?
You got shot.
你中彈了
Then Bubba said something I won't ever forget.
布巴說了一句我永遠不會忘記的話
I want to go home.
我想回家
Bubba was my best good friend.
布巴是我最好的好朋友
And even I know
我還知道
that ain't something you can find just around the corner.
好朋友不是那么容易找到的
Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain,
布巴想當一個捕蝦船的船長
but instead, he died right there by that river in Vietnam.
但是,他卻死在越南的一條河邊
That's all I have to say about that.
我要說的就是這些了
It was a bullet, wasn't it?
那是粒子彈,是嗎?
A bullet?
子彈?
That jumped up and bit you.
跳起來咬你的那個東西
Oh. Yes, sir.
啊,對,先生
Bit me directly in the but-tocks .
正好咬在我屁股上
They said it was a million dollar wound, but...
他們說這樣的傷口價值百萬,但…