I'm glad we were here together in our nation's capital.
很開心我們倆能一起到首都來
Me, too, Forrest.
我也是,福雷斯
We walked around all night, Jenny and me,
我們整晚到處逛,我和珍妮
just talkin'.
聊天
She told me about all the traveling she'd done
她告訴我她所有的旅行
and how she discovered ways to expand her mind
她如何發現了新的思想
and learn how to live in harmony...
學習怎樣在和諧中生活…
which must be out west somewhere,
和諧那地方一定是在我們西邊
'cause she made it all the way to California.
因為她一路去到了加州
Love one another right now.
“去愛另一個人”
Anybody want to go to San Francisco?
有人想去舊金山嗎?
I'll go.
我要去
Far out!
走啦!
It was a very special night
這是很特別的一晚
for the two of us.
對于我們倆來說
I didn't want it to end.
我真的不想今晚結束
Wish you wouldn't go, Jenny.
希望你不走,珍妮
I have to, Forrest.
我必須走,福雷斯
Jenny?
珍妮?
Things got a little out of hand.
所有的事都亂套了
It's just this war
都是因為這場戰爭
and that lying son of a bitch Johnson and--
還有愛撒謊的約翰遜總統和…
I would never hurt you. You know that.
我永遠不會傷害你,你知道的