You got something to say, boy? No.
你有什么話要說嗎?孩子 沒
No? Good.
沒有?很好
Wow, it Looks Like you have a pair of Legs
哇,看起來就好像你有一雙腿
coming out of your shoulders.
要從你肩膀里蹦出來
You hit the gym a lot, do you? Eh.
你經常去健身房,是不是? 唔
Woolly Mammoth. You know what, Creeper?
長毛猛犸 你知道嗎,鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
You just bought yourself an extra 1 5 minutes on the mats.
你只是給自己在墊子上多爭得15分鐘
With the Murninator!
和Murninator一起!
Excuse me. Lieutenant Shane Wolfe.
對不起,我是雪恩 沃爾夫上尉
I'm watching the kids for the Plumbers. A few days.
我為Plummer看孩子,就幾天
Oh, babysitter, huh?
噢,保姆,嗯?
Well, good. Whatever job you can get, right?
噢,那很好,任何你能找到的工作,對不對?
I'm Murney. Duane Murney.
我叫Murney,Duane Murney
My friends call me ''Little Puppet.''
朋友們叫我“小木偶”