Thanks a lot, Lt. Loser! Now I'm gonna be the school joke.
非常感謝你, 失敗少尉! 我現在成為學校的笑柄了
I don't know what I'll say to my friends.
我不知道要怎么跟我的朋友們解釋了
You call those people your friends?
你管那些人叫朋友?
You have no respect for yourself!
你一點也不尊重你自己!
I do, too, respect myself!
我很尊重我自己
Company downstairs. That means you too.
全都到樓下集合 你也一樣
You're not my dad.
你不是我爸爸
In case you haven't noticed,
也許你還沒注意到這點
this family is going through a really hard time
這個家庭正在經歷一段非常艱難的時期
and you're just making everything a lot worse.
而你卻讓所有事情變得更糟
You have no feelings.
你沒有感情
We hate you and you hate us.
我們討厭你 你也討厭我們
So why don't you just Leave us alone?
你干嗎不干脆走開
Don't worry. When your mom comes back, I'm gone.
不要擔心 等你們媽媽回來我就會走的