Oh, Ms.Allan? Hey, Robert,What's up?
愛倫女士? 嘿,羅伯特,什么事?
I think Ms.Delgado is looking for you.
我想德咖竇女士在找你。
Is she? W-Was she nearby?
是嗎? 她在附近嗎?
She...She's in her room,She's...
她在她的房間,她在。
Emma, there you are.
艾瑪,你在這啊。
Oh, God, Deb. Hi. I know. Isn't it gorgeous?
哦,上帝,德比,嗨,我知道,很漂亮吧?
God, I feel so blessed to have this body.
上帝,有這樣的身材我真是覺得幸運。
You know, I am so late.
我要遲到了。
No, no, no. Listen. You gotta help me out here.
不,不,不,聽著,你得幫我的忙。
You know the debate team? Yeah.
你知道辯論隊的事吧?是。
I cannot go to the state finals.
州決賽我去不了。
I mean, children talking about their little problems.
那些孩子們討論他們那些小破事。
Ugh! You gotta do it for me.
你得代我去。
Yeah, Deb, I'm already doing your late bus patrol...
德比,我已經在幫你值晚班車的班。
and pep squad and your after-school detention.
做啦啦隊還有留堂的工作了。
You're the debate team adviser. I don't think that I should.
你才是辯論隊的指導老師,我覺得不該由我。
I know. I do so much.
我知道,我做的事太多了。
I wish I could just do the bare minimum.
我真希望只用做最低標準量就好了。
I so admire you for that.
真是羨慕你啊。
Anyway, all right, look. Here's how we'll work it out.
總之,聽著,我們這樣吧。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
I'll do the debate team- Okay, good.
辯論隊我負責,好,很好。
Uh-huh. If you take my Tuesday study halls for the rest of the year.
但是我負責的周二學習時間今年都由你來管。
Okay? Yeah, that's- No.
好嗎?行,那,不。
All right. You owe me, girl.
好了,你欠我的,姑娘。
Get out of the hallway, kids.
從走廊里滾出去,小孩。
You know why she does this?
你知道她為什么要那么做嗎?
You're the best teacher at that school,No, I...
你是那學校最好的老師,不,我。
She's trying to overwork you, so you crack under pressure.
她想讓你超負荷工作,你就會因擔子太重垮掉了。
I don't know. I think she's kind of sad.
我不知道,我覺得她有點可悲。
I mean, she's been divorced, like, three times.
她離過婚 離了好像有三次。
She's way ahead of us.
她領先我們好多啊。
I mean, where are our divorces?
我們還不知道什么時候能離婚呢?
I gotta get married first.
我得先結婚。
God, I hate Daniel.
上帝,我恨丹尼爾。