If it had been my wedding.
要是我的婚禮的話.
Oh,just say it. It ain't june.
你就說出來吧 現在不是六月
And it ain't the Plaza. It's the elephant in the room.
這也不是廣場酒店 那真是致命傷啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
And here you are. Oh, look.
你在這啊 快看。
A duck made out of ice. Isn't this great?
用冰雕的鴨子 很棒是吧?
Know what else is great?
知道還有什么很棒嗎?
Going home early and watching your backed-up TiVo?
早點回家看你的后備錄像?
Am I that predictable?
我這么容易被看穿?
How about one more dance.
再跳一只舞吧。
and I'll give you my piece of the cake- if you let me lead.
如果你讓我領舞,我就把我那份蛋糕給你。
Very funny.
很好笑。
Come on. Come on. You know I always lead.
來吧,來吧,你知道向來是我領舞的。
Hey. Oh.
嘿。
Hi, girls.
嗨 姑娘們。
Are you ready to catch this bouquet? Gotta go.
你們準備好接這束花了嗎? 我得走了。
I'm so happy all of you are here.
我非常高興你們都這在。
On the other hand, always funny.
另一方面來說,總是很有趣。
I know. They take it so seriously.
我知道 男人們總是那么當回事。
My work friends, sort of.
我工作上的朋友們,算是吧。
My college buds Oh, my God.
我大學時代的姐妹,我的天。
Emma Allan, is that the same dress you wore to the Delta Gamma.
艾瑪·愛倫 你穿的是幾億年前穿去參加。
"Kegs for a Cause" semiformal, like, a bazillion years ago?
德爾塔伽瑪婦女友愛會"原因之桶"酒會的那件嗎?
Yeah. What's your point? Because it's a classic.
是啊 你想說什么? 這可是件經典禮服。
If a dress works, you work it hard.
如果一件衣服穿起來好看 那是你下了功夫。
See, that is sweet. And loyal.
看,這多體貼,以及忠誠。
Girlfriends sticking up for each other.
女朋友們幫對方說話,撐腰。
I like that, a lot. Keep that.
我很喜歡,保持下去。
Anyway, are you guys ready to catch this? Yeah.
好了,你們準備好接這個了嗎? 是。
Just think about it, feel it, catch it.
想著它,感覺它,然后接到它。