Explain this to me again.
再次向我解釋你的理由。
Patsy's back.
懦夫回來了。
It's packing time.
該是收拾行囊的時候了。
Does this mean you're not going to the dance?
是不是意味著你不去舞會了?
We'll be gone by the end of the week.
我們周末之前會離開。
I'll stay in touch.
我會在不幸中煎熬。
Bye.
再見。
I'll miss you.
我會想你的 (嘆氣聲)。
Where are we going this time?
這次我們要去哪里?
There's a spot open at Dolores' bakery.
一家德洛麗絲面包房開張。
You know, I've always wanted to go there. You know,
我一直都想去那里。
It's time for a new adventure and.
是進行新的冒險的時候了,而且。
I'm sorry, honey.
抱歉,甜心。
I know you were finally making some friends here.
我知道你早晚會在這兒交上朋友的。
It's no biggie.
這不重要。
There's friends everywhere. Right?
到處都有朋友,對嗎?
Hey, all you bloggers. It's me.Girl on the Move.
嗨,所有的博客朋友們好. 是我.搬家女孩。
Well, here's a big shocker.
這兒發(fā)生了一件大事。
My mom got her heart broken. Again.
我媽媽又被甩掉了。
Yep, we're starting off on another big adventure.
我們又要開始另一次的大冒險。
That's my mom's word for running away.
這是我媽媽用來代替逃跑的字眼。